The suite of ProLogMDB applications is currently designed to run on the Apple OSX operating system. Minimum system requirements are:
ProLog-Field / ProLog-Logging / ProLog-Producer
- Apple Macintosh computer (Intel Core 2 Duo or better) with at least 1 GB of available memory and 2 GB of available hard disc space.
- Macintosh OSX v10.6.x – 10.8.x
- Monitor: 15” (diagonal) or larger, minimum resolution: 1440 x 960
- QuickTime Player X v10.0+ (v10.0.1 or later preferred)
- Infinity IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal (Ver. 14 Firmware or later) (optional - not supplied)
- Microsoft Word™ and Excel™ for exporting Logs in MS Word™ format (optional - not supplied)
- Although ProLogMDB refers to its shared storage as a "server", in actuality a true server (with specialized software and hardware) is not typically required for small work groups. In that instance, the ProLog "server" may be a shared external Hard Drive connected via eSATA, USB3, Thunderbolt, etc. on a host computer. As with most things "computer", faster is better!
- For a single user, no server is required, as all files will reside on the client computer.
- For multiple users, any shared volume that may be mounted by the client computer and appears in the client Mac's /volumes directory.
- A Gigabit Ethernet connection (or better) to the server volume is recommended for best remote playback performance of proxy movie files.